QV401 HDMI Quad Split
- The audio level meter and UMD can be displayed within or without the image
- Various display modes: 4 uniform pictures, 1 main picture(up/left/right/)+3 sub pictures(down/right/left) , 1 main picture(up)+3 sub pictures(down) , 1 main picture(left)+3 sub pictures(right) , 1 main picture(right)+3 sub pictures (left)
- Supports UMD, TALLY, Audio Level Meter, Format, Marker, Video frame display
- There are three display modes when Tally is triggered: traditional Tally, UMD background color and video frame
- Build-in Web Server, support web access
- Supports 4 output resolution: 1080P50/P59.94, 1080I50/I59.94
- Supports 4ch input signal detection (LED indicator lights)
- The power light indicates whether each module is working normally
- Supports TSL3.1/4.0, and TSL5.0 protocol
- 4 GPI ports, 1 RS-422 port, 2 Ethernet ports; Supports Ethernet loop out function
- Function Keys: F1 (Quad) can switch the display of above 4 layouts; F2 (Single) can display any single image; F3 (Mute) can mute/unmute; the Reset key can restore factory settings.
* Specifications are subjected to change without notice.